Sunday, January 5, 2014

DIY Facial



What you'll need
1 egg white
1 heaping TBL honey
1/8 cup oatmeal
½ of a banana
So I have been sitting around the house soaking up the wood heat because it is so darned cold outside. Every time I open the door to the woodstove a burst of hot air comes flying out….and my face is right there to catch it all….Here’s a little DIY mask to do today, if you wanna.
Clean your face and put a bath towel around your neck. Apply the mask and let it rest for a good 15 minutes. Try not to lick your lips. Rinse with a warm wash cloth.
If you can handle this….apply pure honey all over your face and let it rest for another 10-15 minutes. Don’t forget to rinse with a warm wash cloth or you will end up with honey all over your hands. Not that I would know anything about that.
I’m sure you will have a lot of mask left. You can adjust the recipe if you want because there’s no wrong way to do it. There was no one in my house that would let me spread this on their faces. They just wanted to know what would happen if they ate it. …I tell ya…boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment