Monday, January 31, 2011

Sarah's Sweet 16

We attended Sarah's Sweet 16 party this weekend. Boy did she rake in the dough $$$$! I have known her and her mommie since she was in the belly! She was a sweet little girl who has grown into an awesome young teen. She's smart, witty, happy, beautiful, honest, caring, did I say smart. The girl is smart!!!!!!! I'm not talking just smart, I mean smart. She's the whole package. We love her!
Here's my little diddy!
A Sweet 16 Poem for Sarah
The first time we met your mom
was at a Christmas Show
Little did we know for the next 16 years
that we would watch you grow
You fill everyone's heart
with love and joy
Watch out Wagoner here she comes
She's traded in all her toys
Yes that's right
She drives a car
How can she be 16 years old
That's so extremely bizarre
Our 16th birthday wish
For you today
Is to have fun and dream big
for whatever comes your way!
And here's a one more thing
I promise I won't give you any more smell good creme
That will make you break out in hives.

No comments:

Post a Comment